The Next Generation Satellite AIS Constellation Provides Real-Time Global Ship Tracking
As a result of an ever-growing demand for immediate maritime domain awareness, exactEarth have partnered with L3Harris Technologies to deliver a real-time advanced ship tracking solution by optimizing a global satellite constellation for AIS.
This New service will provide you with the fastest, most accurate vessel information available.
- Global average revisit under one minute
- Customer data latency under one minute
- Reliable detection of both Class A and Class B AIS messages
- Tracking of large populations of small vessels with exactTrax™ equipped with AIS transceivers
- Support for the future evolution of AIS to support VDES and other initiatives in the maritime VHF band
These advancements allow for:
- Immediate awareness of maritime incidents in your waters
- Maximum efficiency of your resources using the most complete and up-to-date vessel picture available
- The single source of truth for all your AIS data needs
Experience the Real-Time Revolution!
Fusing the L3Harris AppSTAR™ reconfigurable payload platform and exactEarth's proven and patented signal de-collision detection technology, exactView™ RT powered by L3Harris Technologies represents the most advanced in-orbit processing capabilities conceivable built with the ability to adapt and evolve to change in the maritime marketplace.
exactView™ RT powered by L3Harris Technologies utilizes:
- Simultaneous global satellite coverage from 60+ hosted payloads in the Iridium constellation
- Inter-satellite communication capabilities to deliver AIS vessel positions in real-time
- Patented message processing that provides best in class vessel detection rates
- L3Harris' maritime VHF receiver architecture that provides significant flexibility and reprogrammability that can adapt to the ever-changing maritime industry
Mission Complete! Learn more about the newly refreshed Iridium Network, providing truly global coverage.