exactEarth offers a Geospatial Web Services™ (GWS) solution that enables instant access to live and historical vessel data, in an on-demand environment following OGC standards.
Using GWS and exactAIS you can easily do the following:
- Access global vessel information on-demand, receiving what you want, when you need it
- Seamlessly integrate with existing geospatial platforms and applications
- Create custom data views of maritime activities using simple filters
- Look back and analyse historical vessel information
Simply put, it is exactAIS vessel information when and how you want it, delivered directly into your geospatial platform of choice. GWS provides efficient and effortless access to the ONLY Real-Time Satellite AIS data. This data can be accessed when desired, and integrated quickly and easily within your own maritime platform, thus removing barriers to big data integration.
exactAIS Geospatial Web Services (GWS) offer customers the choice to customise data to their preferences and provides the following features:
- OGC compliant delivery of maritime vessel information, derived from the latest AIS messages
- Interoperability – ability to seamlessly integrate exactAIS® with existing geospatial platforms with little to no time or effort
- Removes the complexity of processing AIS messages
- Provides the ability to create custom data views using filters
- Improved efficiency: instead of spending money (and time) setting up and managing AIS database environments, allow exactEarth to ‘host’ the data and serve you on-demand
- On-demand data: get what you want, when you want it – and only pay for what you get