The exactAIS data service is a satellite based global vessel tracking service that provides unprecedented visibility into the global merchant shipping fleet. It enhances maritime domain awareness for government authorities and commercial organizations around the world, with superior vessel detection, real-time vessel updates, and unparalleled persistent coverage captured by our exactViewTM satellite constellation.
exactAIS enables you to effortlessly:
- Track over 200,000 vessels in real-time with no delays
- Act confidently based on accurate and actionable data to make better informed decisions, even in highly congested maritime fraffic areas
- Complete the picture of your Area of Interest in less time than any other Satellite AIS provider with industry leading exactView Real-Time service
With over 40,000,000 AIS message updates daily, exactAIS data provides enhanced maritime domain awareness across all bodies of water. Our flexible delivery methods make it easier than ever to view, track, and analyse the world's shipping movements.
The exactEarth Advantage
The exactViewTM Real-Time satellite constellation is the first and only real-time, continuous, global vessel tracking service available. Utilizing more than 60 payloads aboard the Iridium NEXT constellation, only exactView RT is able to deliver real-time vessel information to customers in seconds. With persistent global satellite coverage, every corner of the world’s oceans are consistently monitored providing users with the most up-to-date and accurate view of the world’s maritime activity.
Key Features Include:
- Continuous and persistent global satellite tracking with no coverage gaps
- Updated vessel position reports delivered to you within seconds
- Fully leverages the benefits of more than thirty thousand satellite enabled AIS transmitters
- Reliable detection of both large Class A as well as smaller Class B vessels