exactAIS Geospatial Web Services™
exactAIS Geospatial Web Services: Maritime Vessel Information on-demand.
exactAIS Geospatial Web Services delivers maritime vessel information, derived from Satellite and Terrestrial AIS sources, directly into your geospatial platform of choice. Certified to OGC standards, we now offer a web services solution that allows instant access to our exactAIS® data in an on-demand environment.
exactAIS data how and when you want it.
Features and Benefits:
- OGC Certified delivery of Maritime Vessel Information, derived from the latest AIS messages
- Interoperability – ability to seamlessly integrate exactAIS with existing geospatial platforms with little to no time or effort
- Removes the complexity of processing AIS messages
- Provides the ability to create custom data views using filters
- Improved efficiency: instead of spending money (and time) setting up and managing AIS database environments, allow exactEarth to ‘host’ the data and serve you on-demand
- On-demand data: get what you want, when you want it – and only pay for what you get
This new way to view our industry-leading AIS data is the most efficient, accessible way to obtain the complete maritime picture for your area of interest. These data can be accessed when desired, and integrated effortlessly with your geospatial platforms - removing barriers to full data integration.
To see how you may connect from your Geospatial platform see the Platform Interoperability Sheet.
For Esri ArcMap users, we provide a custom add-in that opens up advanced filtering capabilities.
For more information, please download our Product Information Sheet (available from the menu on the right, with site registration, available here).
This image details the last known vessel information (LVI) with a global feed.
The Ship View™ website shown here was developed purely for illustrative purposes, showing how our data can be used.
This is a custom-add-in created specifically for Esri Arc-Map 10.1 users, showing the 30-day track for a specific vessel within the Esri platform.
For Google Earth users our GWS data can be consumed and styled consistent with most other Google Earth points of interest features.